BONVOYED WEBSITE TERMS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE located at www.bonvoyed.com (“BONVOYED SITE”). By accessing or using this web site, you are agreeing to these Terms. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, do not access or use the Web Site.
The BONVOYED SITE is intended for use only in the United States (“U.S.”). If you access the Web Site from outside the U.S., you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations. The BONVOYED SITE is available only to persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. Children under the age of 18 or the age of legal majority in their place of residence are not authorized to participate in blogs or public forums or post messages on the BONVOYED SITE.
2. Participation in Blogs, Public Forums and Messages
The BONVOYED SITE is owned and operated by Bonvoyed Incorporated (“Bonvoyed Inc”) and hosts content provided by third parties, such as contributing users. Further, you may be able to post or submit messages or other materials to blogs and other public forums available on the BONVOYED SITE and all sub sites. All such content submitted or posted by you or a third party will be referred to in these terms as “Messages.”
You are solely responsible for the content of all materials you submit to the BONVOYED SITE and all sub sites, including, without limitation, Messages.
Bonvoyed Inc hereby grants you a limited, non-transferable right to access and use the BONVOYED SITE and all sub sites solely for your personal, non-commercial purpose. You have no right to use any Messages or content on the BONVOYED SITE for any purpose other than as provided in these terms. Bonvoyed Inc reserves all rights in and to the BONVOYED SITE and sub sites, including, without limitation, all copyright and other personal and proprietary rights.
Messages may be viewed by others and you have no expectation of privacy with respect to Messages you post and may be included in RSS feeds or made available in other formats. You grant a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free license to Bonvoyed Inc to use the Messages in any form or media, known now or hereafter developed, which includes, without limitation, the right for Bonvoyed Inc (and its third party designees) to use, copy, transmit, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, modify and edit any Message you submit.
Bonvoyed Inc is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including, Messages, are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of Bonvoyed Inc. Bonvoyed Inc may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the BONVOYED SITE. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such advertisers, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party.
Bonvoyed Inc does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, statement, advertisement or promotion made on the BONVOYED SITE by any third party, including, any contained in Messages. Under no circumstances will Bonvoyed Inc be liable for any loss or damage caused by your use or reliance on information obtained through the BONVOYED SITE. Bonvoyed Inc has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor Messages submitted to the BONVOYED SITE. If Bonvoyed Inc chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor Messages, Bonvoyed Inc reserves the right to edit, move or remove any Message it deems inappropriate or unacceptable for any reason at any time. Bonvoyed Inc further reserves the right to prevent you from submitting Messages to the BONVOYED SITE. You agree that Bonvoyed Inc has no liability if it elects to prevent you from submitting Messages or otherwise edits or removes any Messages you submit.
3. Conduct on the Web Site
You must conduct yourself in a civil and respectful manner and comply at all times with all applicable laws, rules and regulations while participating in any blogs or public forums and agree to limit your discussions to the subject matter for which the public forum is intended. You covenant and agree that you will not:
- submit any Messages to the BONVOYED SITE which violate the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or proprietary rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or any other rights of a third party.
- submit any Messages that are unlawful, threatening, pornographic, profane, obscene, offensive, libelous, constitute an invasion of privacy or publicity, constitute or encourage a criminal offense, or would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate state, national or international law. You may not use the BONVOYED SITE to harass, stalk or post insulting comments regarding any other person or submit any Messages that are abusive or discriminatory.
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or association with any person or entity. You may not disguise the origin of any content posted to the BONVOYED SITE. You may not imply or state that Bonvoyed Inc endorses or is associated with any Message you submit.
- solicit personal information, passwords and associated information from Members or use any data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools in connection with the BONVOYED SITE. You may not post personally identifiable information about any other individual on the BONVOYED SITE. You may not post Messages for the purposes of spamming.
- use the BONVOYED SITE for any commercial purpose, including posting Messages, images or other items of content that advertise any products or services, link to any businesses or otherwise contain commercial content or solicit contributions. You may not post pictures or images of anyone other than yourself without permission. By submitting an image, you represent and warrant that you have obtained permission from each person whose likeness is included in the Image and that you can and will make confirmation of such permission available to Bonvoyed Inc upon request.
- post any material that contains software viruses or computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software of hardware or telecommunications equipment.
4. Reporting Violations of these Terms
If you became aware of activities that violate these terms, you should notify Bonvoyed Inc. Bonvoyed Inc does not guarantee any action based on such information, but will make every reasonable effort to respond in a fair and timely manner.
5. Modifications to the Web Site and the Terms
Bonvoyed Inc reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, change, or modify these terms at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the BONVOYED SITE after any changes will mean you accept those changes. Any aspect or feature of the BONVOYED SITE may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Bonvoyed Inc.
6. Copyrights and Copyright Agent
Bonvoyed Inc has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work appears on the BONVOYED SITE in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act please contact: Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Privacy Notice
Personal Information. We or our service providers may collect certain personal information, such as name and email address, from you when you access and use the BONVOYED SITE. The collection and use of such personal information by service providers is subject to the privacy policies of those service providers. To the extent that we collect or receive personal information about you, we may use that personal information for a variety purposes, such as to communicate with you about our products and services, to communicate about and administer your participation in promotions we offer, to operate, evaluate and improve our business, to enable you to participate in surveys and other research efforts, and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards or guidelines, and our policies.
Use and Disclosure of Information. We may disclose personal information we collect from you (i) in order to comply with laws or legal process, including subpoenas or agency orders and investigations which we determine are required under appropriate circumstances; (ii) as we reasonably determine necessary or appropriate to protect property, our rights or the rights of others; and (iii) to enforce our policies. We also disclose personal information to our service providers who provide services to us or on our behalf. Generally, we use non-personally identifying information for system improvement and administration, security, statistical analysis purposes, and other internal business purposes. We may also anonymize personal information you submit through the Website(s) by cleansing it of any information which might allow you to be identified or contacted, and combine this non-personally identifiable information with that of other visitors to the site. We use this information for internal business purposes, such as analysis and planning by our marketing and customer service departments. We may disclose non-personally identifying in any manner as permitted by law. We may transfer information covered by this privacy notice, including personal information, in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) of all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
Links to External Sites. We may provide links to external sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of such external website or the products and services offered at such site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Please note that if you link to a third party site from this website, any information you reveal on that site is not subject to this notice. The content on this site is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs. Advertising Disclosure: BONVOYED SITE is an independent, advertising-supported aggregation site. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.
Corrections, Updates and Opting Out. You may request that we correct, update or amend personal information we hold about you. To update us regarding changes in your personal information, please contact us as described below. You may elect to opt out of receipt of email communications from us by following the instructions provided in such communications or by contacting us as provided below. Even after opting out, you may still receive non-promotional communications from us or other third parties as a result of their own interactions or transactions with you. If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. Please indicate your preference by contacting us as described below. Please also note it may take us thirty (30) days to fully process your request.
Changes to this Notice. This notice may be updated periodically to reflect relevant changes in our information practices. We will post a notice on the BONVOYED SITE to inform you of significant changes to this notice and to indicate the date of the most recent changes to this notice. We will also provide additional information regarding changes to this notice as may be required by law.
Contact. If you wish to contact us regarding personal information or this notice, you may email us at: email@example.com
8. Affiliate Programs
Any affiliate/credit card content found on the BONVOYED SITE is not commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed on this site are the author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. Bonvoyed Inc may be compensated through the credit card issuer’s affiliate program.